Auburn Symphony Orchestra COVID-19 Update
As we look forward to reuniting with you in the concert hall, we are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment to enjoy live performances again. To that end, we are joining with most other arts organizations in the region to require proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test for entry, as well as masks at all times except when actively eating or drinking. See below for more details. In addition to these safety protocols, Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center follows strict cleaning regimens, provides hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility, and is equipped with upgraded MERV 13 air filters.
FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS
Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with valid ID upon entry to the venue and be available upon request at any time.
Proof of full vaccination can be achieved by:
- Showing your original physical vaccine card,
- Presenting a photograph of your vaccine card as a document,
- Or presenting a photograph of your vaccine card stored on your electronic device.
NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST GUESTS
Children younger than 12 years and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test and show valid ID upon entry to the venue. These documents must be available upon request at any time.
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test can be achieved by:
- Showing a copy of a PCR diagnostic test taken within 48 hours of the performance start time,
- Or showing a copy of a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of the performance start time.