In following state and local recommendations, the PAEC is now open for events at 100% capacity, with masks encouraged for all guests and staff members. The PAEC will continue to adhere to applicable COVID-19 guidelines and requirements as determined by King County, Washington State, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We will remain flexible in adjusting standards and protocols as new information becomes available. Updates will be provided as they become available.
Updates to our box office hours can be found on our box office page at this link: https://fwpaec.org/box-office/
During this time, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We will email patrons directly regarding the status of each performance as details are confirmed, and the most up-to-date status for each event will be available on our website. If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Frequent cleaning/disinfecting routines are followed during event hours, and deep cleaning/disinfecting will take place between event days and events, with a focus on restrooms and high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided near building entrances, meeting rooms, lobbies, and elevator landings. Restrooms are equipped with touchless faucets and soap dispensers.
- Spectra Food Services are operating at normal capacity. Catering setups and options are determined on an event-by-event basis. We work with show management, promoters, and event organizers to determine how each meal should be served for event attendees.
- Our Box Office and Ellingson Bar and Cafe have been equipped with no-contact card machines for minimal contact.
- Advance registration of meeting attendees and distribution of badges or event credentials is strongly encouraged.
- Public (non-event) access to the building is restricted. With events, electronic and/or physical reminders regarding physical distancing and personal hygiene are displayed in the building
- Emergency preparedness and response plans will be communicated for potential outbreaks while at the facility.