Federal Way Symphony 2019-2020 Season
The Federal Way Symphony 2019-20 season treats patrons to five concerts that explore the orchestral repertoire and feature works by
Brahms, Beethoven, Mozart, Bach—the “classics of classical music.” All at pricing up to 50% less than last year!
Season tickets are $145 ($115 for seniors/military and $50 for children under 18). All seats are the same price—buy now to get the best selection!
Saturday, December 7, 3:00PM
- Join us for George F. Handel’s holiday classic—a Federal Way tradition for nearly 10 years.
- Featuring the Federal Way Chorale, festival singers and soloists Jordan Lorealis Wright, Soprano; Rachelle Moss, Alto; Michael Nim, Tenor; and Darrell J. Jordan, Baritone
Swing Concert “Body & Soul”
Saturday, January 25, 7:30PM
- Featuring tenor saxophone soloist Kareem Kandi and the Federal Way Symphony Big Band
Sunday, February 23, 2:00PM
- Symphony no. 2, Ludwig von Beethoven
- Piano concerto no. 23, Wolfgant Amadeus Mozart, featuring soloist Kaitlyn Gia Lee
Chamber Concert “Alla Zingara”
Sunday. March 15, 2:00PM
- Featuring Symphony Concertmaster Marjorie Talvi, pianist Joseph Williams, violinist Christopher Foerstel and cellist Mara Finkelstein
- Selections from the chamber repertoire including Brahms’ Piano Quartet in G minor
Sunday, April 5, 2:00PM
- Keyboard concerto no. 1, Johannes Sebastian Bach, featuring soloist Steve Silverberg
- “The Firebird,” Igor Stravinsky
- Symphony no. 3, “Rhenisch,” Robert Schumann