Part-Time Event Staff
Applications are currently being accepted for part-time event staff at the Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center.
Please review the job description below. Submit resumes to Mac at MacKenzie.McGuire@spectraxp.com
This position is based at our Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center in Federal Way Washington. This 700 seat multi-purpose venue is home to five resident artist groups. The PAEC is Owned by the City of Federal Way and managed by Spectra Venue Management. The PAEC has seen some of the best bands, comedians, family and theater shows in the Pacific NorthWest. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.fwpaec.org.
The Event Staff is the primary contact with the guests at the facility. Required to have knowledge of the building and its services also to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the building patrons.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at http://www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Be familiar with ticketing, seating locations, procedures and building policies
- Able to handle large groups of guests
- Maintain control of your assigned sections or area.
- Anticipate and correct any trouble situations in your area
- Know general building information and locations of various amenities
- Ensure areas are safe for patrons and staff.
- Monitor alcohol consumption and related issues
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to manage high stress situations
- Able to be on feet for long periods of time
- Able to work a variety of events including children’s shows, sporting events, and loud concerts
- Must have a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Must be friendly, courteous and polite with a positive attitude