Ticketing and Attendance Policies:
- All ticket purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
- Promo codes and sales can not be applied to prior purchases.
- All individuals-regardless of their age-are required to have a ticket in order to be admitted into the theatre.
- The PAEC is a tobacco-free property.
- Firearms are not permitted on PAEC property.
- Capture of any performance, performers, or scenic elements through photograph, video, sound recording, or other means is prohibited.
- Electronic devices should be silenced before the performance begins.
- Your admission serves as permission for complimentary use of your image for promotional purposes.
- Programming and performance times are subject to change.
- Only food and drinks purchased from the Ellingson Bar & Café, will be permitted in the theatre.
- Latecomers will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion.
- Discounts and promos are available for certain shows. Only one discount or promo can be used at once and cannot be combined. For more information on discounts, please call or visit the Box Office prior to purchasing tickets.
- It is our expectation that all persons at the PAEC treat each other respectfully. We reserve the right to relocate or remove any person who disregards our commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and respect.
- Online: www.fwpaec.org
- By Phone: 253-835-7010
- In Person: At the Box Office, located just inside the main entrance of the PAEC.
Lost or forgotten tickets? Call 253-835-7010 or stop by one of our Will Call windows (open 90 minutes before the start of a performance).
Memberships and Subscriptions
We offer a variety of season subscriptions, many customizable to make your season with us the best it can be. For more information please contact the Box Office.
Theater Doors Open
Our lobby doors open 1 hour before each performance; seating begins roughly 30 minutes before curtain. Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
The PAEC offers a variety of accessibility services to our patrons, including but not limited to a variety of ADA accessible seating, Braille and large print programs and a state of the art hearing loop within our lobby, event spaces and auditorium. Listening devices may be rented through the box office on the day of your performance. For more information and to request services, please contact the Box Office at 253-835-7010
Food & Drink
Refreshments and snacks are available at the Ellingson Bar and Café in our lobby before each performance through our in-house caterer, Spectra. All items purchased from the Ellingson Bar and Café can be brought inside the theater. The PAEC is also conveniently located across 320th street from the Federal Way Commons, which includes food-court style Greek, Latin, Hawaiian, American and Italian cuisine.
Please note that outside food is prohibited in the lobby and food of any kind is prohibited in the theater.
Please Do Not Bring
- Pets. Service Animals are, of course, welcome.
- Firearms, Explosives, or Weapons of any kind
- Cameras and Audio Recording Equipment
- Unapproved Flyers or Pamphlets