Conveniently located across from the Federal Way Transit Center and a short drive’s distance from SeaTac Airport, our premier arts and events venue offers easy accessibility and spacious facilities to suit a diverse range of celebrations and social events.
The Federal Way Performing Arts & Event Center represents a new caliber of event space in South King County. Sweeping views of Mt. Rainier and a diverse community are just a couple of the inspirations our culinary team have taken in developing a unique menu that represents the tastes of Western Washington. Whether you are having a quick breakfast meeting for 12 or a formal gala for 300, we can help make your event taste great and run smoothly. Ask us about creating a custom menu for your event today! Spectra Food Services & Hospitality is the exclusive caterer at the Federal Way Performing Arts & Event Center and provides culinary services for all events and functions within the facility.
For additional information such as rates and fees, please send us a rental inquiry.
Event Spaces: Grand Lobby & Multi-purpose Rooms
- Full service bar and catering
- Expandable rooms for flexible occupancy of up to 350 guests
- Built-in ceiling speaker system
- Two projection systems with 4k video that can run simultaneously or in tandem.
Performance Space: Theater Auditorium
- State-of-the-art house acoustics
- Two audience floors totaling 700 seat capacity
- Removable orchestra shell, chorus risers, and marley dance floor
- Projection system with 4k video
- Yamaha QL5 Sound Console
- ETC Ion Lighting Console